KF5 Port Status

Aditya Sharma aditya.sharma15696 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 13:44:44 UTC 2015

So finally I am over with my University Exams and have a lot of time up my
sleeve.What's the current porting status ? Last I heard, there was some
segmentation fault and we were trying to fix it with Olivier's patch.
(Changes to the App() ...)

Also, on some systems (like mine) , liblastfm5 error was showing up. It
wasn't being detected. Completely avoiding the Lastfm package solves it to
an extent but as Stefan said, environments should be more or less similar.
So I'll be trying to fix it for that uniformity.

Also if someone could update the porting wiki. It builds 100% now with the
last kf5 commit.

Regards
Aditya