kf5port(olivier)

RISHABH GUPTA rishabh9511 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 12:39:15 UTC 2015

Message: 2

> Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 11:01:21 +0200
> From: Olivier Churlaud <olivier at churlaud.com>
> To: "amarok-devel at kde.org" <amarok-devel at kde.org>
> Subject: Re: Kf5 port(olivier)
>

> This is what you should investigate. ContinueInit is done on my side.

So,i reapplied your patch including the latest one.This is the output
http://pastebin.com/jqAUBiWw .I can assure that the patch has been applied
correctly ,so there's nothing wrong with the code.Do you think this can be
because of missing optional packages.?I remember that i didn't install
liblastfm .

There's no liblastfm package which provides the "liblastfm5.so" they all
are the older packages.I complied liblastfm from the source(
https://github.com/lastfm/liblastfm) ,this also didn't provide
'liblastfm5.so'. I am kubuntu15.04.What system are you on and how did you
get liblastfm5?

Did you do make install?