Port KF5 plugins

RISHABH GUPTA rishabh9511 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 19:04:32 UTC 2015

hello,

This is about the segmentation fault that we are recieving .The reason for
the seg fault is ThreadWeaver::iddecorator::~iddecorator() is trying to
read some memory which has been free'd. here's the valgrind output
https://paste.kde.org/phbslccrh

It says that invalid read of size 8 at 0x877E66D:
threadweaver::ThreadWeaver::IdDecorator::~IdDecorator()

line 15 tells that sqlquerymaker.cpp has free'd some memory ,so there's
definitely some memory mismanagement going on there.I could'nt find the
reason for this behaviour.

Also sqlquerymaker.cpp file has been changed a little bit,the code is not
the same what it used to be.for example the run()  of sqlworkerthread has
been changed.
The bug is mostly probably in this file

cheers,
rishabh