Porting to KF5: DBus policies

Olivier Churlaud olivier at churlaud.com
Sat Nov 7 22:17:32 UTC 2015

I found some answers.... I'd be happy to have more from you.

So basically, there is a standard to communicate with/from other
applications through DBus:
     http://standards.freedesktop.org/mpris-spec/latest/

Now, mpris1 is deprecated, should everything move to mpris2?
Is everything still relevant?

Cheers
Olivier