Porting to KF5: DBus policies

Olivier Churlaud olivier at churlaud.com
Sat Nov 7 22:00:54 UTC 2015

Hi,

Since there are some problem to quit the app, I dug a little in the DBus
of Amarok.

I have several questions:

    1) Why are we using org.mpris.MediaPlayer2.amarok ? Should we go to
org.kde.amarok? (To me it would make sense)
     2) What is the purpose of each of those:
                     new Mpris1::RootHandler();
                     new Mpris1::PlayerHandler();
                     new Mpris1::TrackListHandler();
//QDBusConnection::sessionBus().registerService("org.mpris.amarok");
                     new CollectionDBusHandler( this );
                     new Amarok::Mpris2( this );

and is the order important?

Thx
  Olivier

--
Olivier CHURLAUD
Engineer Student at Ecole Centrale de Lyon
@: olivier at churlaud.com
tel: +49 (0)1575-2931348
in:  http://linkedin.com/in/olivierchurlaud
web: http://olivier.churlaud.com