[KF5Port] Next-bug: mysql ?

Olivier Churlaud olivier at churlaud.com
Sat Nov 7 19:15:26 UTC 2015

Hi,

I found the error... I added some debugs lines in
src/core-impl/collections/db/sql/SqlScqnResultProcessor.cpp, on line 401

So let me explain:
-> QString path = m_collection->mountPointManager()->getAbsolutePath(
e.deviceId, e.dir );

this returns a path as this
amarok:     [SqlScanResultProcessor] "/home/olivier/Videos_tmp"

m_foundDirectories.contains( path ) will compare this value to
m_foundDirectories which is:
amarok:     [SqlScanResultProcessor] QHash(("/home/olivier/Videos_tmp/",
234)("/home/olivier/Videos_tmp/Pac's Life/", 235))

As you can see the only difference comes from the last '/'.

Solutions:
What should I do? Do I hardcode 'm_foundDirectories.contains( path+'/')
? I tried and it works..
Do you have a better solution? I'll try to find the difference with 2.8,
but I'd like to know what I should do.

Cheers
Olivier