[KF5Port] Next-bug: mysql ?

Olivier Churlaud olivier at churlaud.com
Tue Nov 3 08:04:55 UTC 2015

Hi,

This message concerns the KF5-branch.
Do you have this bug?
      > When adding songs to the library, they are saved in the
database, but when restarting Amarok, they disappear.

I changed from mysqle to mysql-server to be able to track the table
status: track, album, artists and so on are saved but not directory (the
directory you selected in the Setting panel).
On startup amarok deletes every track that has no directory in the database.

Could you check this?

There is also a problem during the objects deletion on my side:
StorageManager takes a long time, App too, and at the end I still need
to kill Amarok (for this I think that it's an issue in the way I used
D-Bus in the porting). How is it on your side?

Cheers,
Olivier

--
Olivier CHURLAUD
Engineer Student at Ecole Centrale de Lyon
@: olivier at churlaud.com
tel: +49 (0)1575-2931348
in:  http://linkedin.com/in/olivierchurlaud
web: http://olivier.churlaud.com