Interested in Contribution (Autiero Claudio 15/01/1988 - Naples, Italy)

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu May 21 04:42:04 UTC 2015

Hello Autiero,

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 5:14 AM, Claudio Autiero
<robotic.stealth at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am Claudio Autiero from Naples, Italia. I am currently working how
> system administrator in big cooperation: Accenture.
>
> I program in C in particular and I have hands-on experience on Vim,
> shell scripting.
> I have been using:
> - ubuntu-server with more VM with Kubuntu 14.10 (thx Mamarok) & Debian OS;
> - Notebook Asus with Xubuntu
>
> I am interested in contributing to KDE and Amarok Project
> I have gone through the following link:
> https://techbase.kde.org/
>
> I have also gone through Junior Jobs of KDE.
> I would be really grateful if you could help me find a good first bug.
>
> Awaiting reply,
>
> All the best,
> Autiero Claudio.

There are two reasons people usually decide to contribute. They love
the program BUT it has this one thing that bugs them, and they want to
fix it, or they love the program AND it would be so much better with
this particular bit changed/improved/removed/added.

Find something that bugs you, or interests you, and work on it. Ask
here if you have specific questions about implementation.

We can't know what interests you or bothers you!

Valorie