Interested in Contribution (Autiero Claudio 15/01/1988 - Naples, Italy)

Claudio Autiero robotic.stealth at gmail.com
Mon May 4 12:14:56 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am Claudio Autiero from Naples, Italia. I am currently working how
system administrator in big cooperation: Accenture.

I program in C in particular and I have hands-on experience on Vim,
shell scripting.
I have been using:
- ubuntu-server with more VM with Kubuntu 14.10 (thx Mamarok) & Debian OS;
- Notebook Asus with Xubuntu

I am interested in contributing to KDE and Amarok Project
I have gone through the following link:
https://techbase.kde.org/

I have also gone through Junior Jobs of KDE.
I would be really grateful if you could help me find a good first bug.

Awaiting reply,

All the best,
Autiero Claudio.