Release time!

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Fri Jan 30 02:46:03 UTC 2015

Hi all,

since I was unable today to reproduce the release blocker bug I closed it.
This means we are now read to release Amarok 2.9.0!

I will check this weekend on what might be missing and explore on how to
build the tarball.

If there are no objections from your side, we will release Amarok on Sunday!

Please speak up if you see any reason to delay the release any further, and
please help checking that the ChangeLog is complete, as it is the main
basis to write the release article.

Any help welcome, but I guess I should be able to do most of the things :)

Best regards,

Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org
<http://www.fsfe.org>