Review Request

Matthias Berndt Matthias_Berndt at gmx.de
Tue Dec 1 19:23:38 UTC 2015

Hey guys,

I've posted a bit of code to the reviewboard. It's a fix for a minor bug, but so far nobody seems interested. I'd appreciate it if somebody could spare a few moments and have a look.

Description of the bug:
Currently in the tag guessing dialog a coloured version of the file name
is shown. The colours indicate where the individual tag values are taken
from. If any of the tag values appears twice in the file name, both
occurrences are coloured, even though only one should be, i. e. the one
the tag value is actually being derived from. This patch fixes this issue.

Cheers, Matthias