Participation in SoK

Nitul Datt nitul1991 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 21:21:06 UTC 2014

Hi!

On 10/20/14, vedant agarwala <vedant.kota at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Nitul,
>
> Your mail almost slipped through my inbox. One of the reasons you should
> not send personal emails without permission. It is considered ill mannered
> as well. I have added both amarok-devel and kde-soc to this thread.

Sorry about that.

> It is great to hear that you are willing to take part in SoK. I am
> considering mentoring. It would be the first for both of us ;-)
>
> What were your contributions? Send links to review requests.

I have contributed to baloo[1].

> Please expand on why it was no avail trying to contribute to Amarok?

I wanted to start with bug 300979, a jj to make the mainwindow
navigable using keyboard shortcuts. Being relatively new to the whole
world of contributing to open source, I got a little lost along the
way and couldn't come up with an appropriate solution.

[1] https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/116919/

--
Regards,
Nitul Datt