Newbie, Looking for Work

Stefan Derkits stefan at derkits.at
Fri May 30 16:00:18 UTC 2014

Hi Justin,

On 2014-05-30 16:46, Justin Thomas wrote:
> - Is there something completely different that a beginner, like me,
> should try to tackle?

apart from the Junior Jobs a good place to start is by finding something
that you would like to improve. Some small feature that you think is
missing or that you would really like to have in Amarok.
Maybe you already heard of this phrase, but this is called "scratching
your own itch".

And let me tell you, this is a real fun way to start because you know
you like the outcome and make Amarok better for your (and probably also
others) need.

Stefan