Newbie, Looking for Work

Justin Thomas jet_5060 at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 14:46:43 UTC 2014

Greetings,

I send this email at the risk of sounding like a "luser", but the advice
on http://community.kde.org/Amarok/Development/Join says that I should
send out an email to this list before starting, so here goes...

I am looking to get involved in some programming for amarok.  As a
newbie to the project, I would assume that a "junior job" would be the
most appropriate way to get my feet wet.  I have seen the junior job
list, and am fully capable of selecting a task on my own, but:

- Is there a specific "junior job" that I should try to tackle?

- Is there something completely different that a beginner, like me,
should try to tackle?

Thanks,

-Justin
jet_5060 at yahoo.com