Review Request 119429: Display 'random tracks' rather than 'random songs' in the appropriate bias in a dynamic mode playlist

Matěj Laitl matej at laitl.cz
Wed Jul 23 15:57:07 UTC 2014

On Wednesday 23 of July 2014 16:44:21 Robert Marshall wrote:
> Matěj Laitl writes:
>  > Please don't forget to add relevant tags to commit:
>  >
>  > REVIEW: ...
>  > BUG: ...
>  > FIXED-IN: ...
>
> Matěj,

Hi Robert,

> Are those instructions to me?

Yes, or generelly to whoever commits and pushed that change.

> Do I just need to click the 'ship it' on the reviewboard (as you can tell
> I've not done this before!).

The "Ship it!" button on reviewboard is considered reserved to project
developers. Its sense is inly indicative, it does not to anything itself.

> I don't have (AFAIK) permission to submit to the git repository

I see. Than anybody with commit access please feel free to commit this,
because I don't know how soon I'll have access to by other box with my KDE
development setup.

New contributors can be given commit access after some time (provided they
know some git, understand the development process etc.).

> - or does the review board handle this?

No.

Cheers,
		Matěj