Information regarding bug 300979

Nitul Datt nitul1991 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 20:24:30 UTC 2014

Hi,
My name is Nitul Datt and I am GSoC 14 aspirant. I am currently
pursuing a bachelor's degree in IT from Panjab University.
I have been browsing the amarok source code for a while now in
addition to the wiki. I have also been keeping tabs on the mailing
list.
I recently came across a mail from another such aspirant, who was told
to begin with a junior job. It is with this aim in mind, that I would
like to begin with bug 300979, which deals with making the mainwindow
fully navigable. I would like to know whether I can contribute to this
bug.
If so, I would be highly grateful for some assistance regarding the same.
I shall be discussing my own ideas after a little research asap.

Regards,
Nitul Datt