amarok mockup

kainz.a kainz.a at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 13:15:46 UTC 2014

Dear Amarok devel team,

the forum.kde user granpez open a thread at the Visual Design Group Section
about Status and Toolbar. There are a lot comments to make a redesign. So I
upload a mockup for Amarok.

https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=285&t=121372

To be honest, I'm a Amarok user and I like the feature rich music player.
Sometimes it is difficult to find some settings/icons, but it is a nice
player.

If you are interested into a facelift, please leave your comments at the
thread. If the mockup go to a wrong direction or is to different to the
current design, please leave your comments.

I would like to help, but I'm not true if a redesign is welcome.

cu
Andreas