SoK - Implementing cue sheet and embedded cue sheet support in Amarok

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Tue Sep 3 18:45:22 UTC 2013

Hi Abhinandan,

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 6:16 PM, Abhinandan Ramprasath
<abhiin1947 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Myriam,
>
> I plan to start my project by analysing existing cue sheet support in Amarok
> and making a list of changes, things I have to add(classes, files etc). I've
> planned to implement the embedded cue sheet support after I have completed
> cue sheet support fully(by October mid if all go well).
>
> I have been busy with exams these few days and the final one is tomorrow,
> then on I will be able to work for over 40 hours a week.

No need to Cc me, I read amarok-devel@, so addressing the developer
mailing list will be enough :) Since we will handle the SoK as a team
effort to diminish the individual stress for just one mentor you
should expect mails from various team members.

Also no need to work over 40 hours/week, this is not a labor camp, the
work should be fun :)

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org