Suggestions to start contributing

Chinmay Bapat cdbapat92 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 13:48:47 UTC 2013

Hi,

Did you read all comments, especially Comment #6? There doesn't seem
> much left, as for teh shortcuts we would need to discuss this more in
> detail, so you should come up with suggestions on this list.

Yes, but all of the junior jobs seem to be  in a state where I don't know
what I can do. Could you suggest one of them / another bug that I could
work on?
Otherwise I thought trying to add a shortcut would at least give me some
familiarity with the code, even if it was not useful.

Regards,
Chinmay