Changes in GMock

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Tue Oct 1 08:35:35 UTC 2013

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 10:19 AM, Konrad Zemek <konrad.zemek at gmail.com> wrote:
> * pull gmock's sources into our repository and add it through
>   add_directory(). This is by far the easiest option, and we still control
>   the version, and we have include files in place.
>   downsides: sources are in our repository.

While this is a convenient solution, distro packagers generally frown
on bundling libraries with applications. With "frown" I mean the
package won't be accepted at all if they learn about it. (For security
reasons mostly, and generally because it's a packager's nightmare).

Try to erase the thought of writing this from your memory.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer