Query about project in Outreach Program

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Tue Mar 26 08:09:00 UTC 2013

FYI: Asmita is interested in this task in the context of the OPW

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 9:12 PM, Asmita <metrewar.asmita at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi.
> I am willing to participate in Outreach Program. I came to know about the
> project: Reimplement Amarok 1.4/iTunes import on top of Statistics
> Synchronization and add more synchronization targets. I am interested to do
> initial contribution to this project.
> For this project, mentors are mentioned as The Amarok Team. Could you please
> let me know whom I should ask about the project, the task I will get and how
> I should start?

Maybe instead of asking for a mentor you should ask the specific
questions you have about this task

Amarok has a wiki with a lot of interesting links you should have a look at:

http://community.kde.org/Amarok/Development/Join

Since we had quite a few requests from students, starting to
contribute to Amarok now greatly enhances your chances to get
selected.

Regards, Myriam

PS. You should also subscribe to this mailing list

http://www.fsfe.org