Resume from pause is broken

Mathias Panzenböck grosser.meister.morti at gmx.net
Tue Jun 18 18:28:49 UTC 2013

Hmm, this bug only happens in this file:
http://meta.metaebene.me/media/nsfw/nsfw071-togglewarnung.m4a

It's a long podcast.

Episode:
http://not-safe-for-work.de/nsfw071/

Feed:
https://not-safe-for-work.de/feed/

Website:
http://not-safe-for-work.de/

Also I just noticed I don't have to restart Amarok, but only to click stop and then play again.