Resume from pause is broken

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Tue Jun 18 06:32:05 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 1:58 AM, Mathias Panzenböck
<grosser.meister.morti at gmx.net> wrote:
> My system is so old that there are no updates anymore (Fedora 16). So I'm
> sure no other software changed.
> I did add this to /etc/pulse/daemon.conf:
> default-sample-rate = 48000
>
> I did this to fix broken audio playback in Google Chrome. Before that I had:
> default-sample-rate = 44100
> And before that I didn't had this line at all. And only now Amarok has this
> problem.
> Can it really has something to do with that? Pausing+unpausing and the
> sample rate?

No, doesn't sound likely. On the other hand, there was only one small
change to EngineController yesterday, which couldn't really influence
pausing/unpausing. To make sure, try this:

git reset --hard 38cc39940d473d9c2d7666f5aebe4226c48c6c23

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer