Please subscribe to http://fisheye.amarok.kde.org/

Matěj Laitl matej at laitl.cz
Sat Jun 1 14:00:13 UTC 2013

On 1. 6. 2013 Myriam Schweingruber wrote:
> PS. It would be nice if we could all calm down and stop bitching at
> each other all the time, be this on the ML or on IRC. We are not
> enemies but collaborators, remember?

Hey, I think it was resolved very constructively, Edward will submit next
patch to Crucible so that we can test it.

I just didn't understand the request for us to subscribe, so I asked, I hope
that was not considered "bitching". And the discussion lead to clearing things
up (that Crucible is being evaluated by those interested), clearing things up
can be only positive.

	Matěj