Please subscribe to http://fisheye.amarok.kde.org/

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Sat Jun 1 12:45:14 UTC 2013

On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 11:38 AM, Matěj Laitl <matej at laitl.cz> wrote:
> On 1. 6. 2013 Myriam Schweingruber wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> our Fisheye/Crucible instance has gone live now
>>
>> Please all, subscribe to http://fisheye.amarok.kde.org/ with your
>> developer mail address.
>
> What is it good for? Some decision made without being discussed on the ML?

We have a Fisheye/Crucible instance since several years on our sever,
it only needed to be reactivated after migration.

And since we talk about evaluating other resources that could replace
reviewboard everybody is complaining abut this mail was mainly sent to
remind everybody that we have this instance and we could use it (don't
have to).

Nothing was decided off-ML, so the discussion is open, since I sent
this mail as a reminder.

Regards, Myriam

PS. It would be nice if we could all calm down and stop bitching at
each other all the time, be this on the ML or on IRC. We are not
enemies but collaborators, remember?
http://www.fsfe.org