Please subscribe to http://fisheye.amarok.kde.org/

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Sat Jun 1 09:55:30 UTC 2013

On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 11:38 AM, Matěj Laitl <matej at laitl.cz> wrote:
> On 1. 6. 2013 Myriam Schweingruber wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> our Fisheye/Crucible instance has gone live now
>>
>> Please all, subscribe to http://fisheye.amarok.kde.org/ with your
>> developer mail address.
>
> What is it good for? Some decision made without being discussed on the ML?

Yes, it's a tool for making decisions without discussing on the ML. Very useful!

PS:
What it really is: Fisheye is an excellent code browser that we have
used in the past on Kollide. Crucible is a code review tool that we
can evaluate. Both are from Atlassian, makers of web-based development
tools that are often considered the best in their class. Myriam took
the effort to get a free license from Atlassian for us, last night.
Don't be so uptight, Matej :p

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer