Propose: Change behaviour that 'Amarok guesses Album from Filepath if no album-tag is set"

Alan Ezust alan.ezust at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 16:09:34 UTC 2013

Some people organize files in a completely different way.

I would suggest that this "feature" be optional, and only in effect if you
have the metadata option "Guess album title based on filename" checkbox
checked.

I really hate it when tags are written to my files by media players if all
I am doing is importing and playing the songs.

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 1:40 AM, Mathias Dietrich <dietrichmathias at gmail.com