Handbook - nag

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Thu Jul 18 12:14:22 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

Please everybody, don't forget we have an upcoming release and the
handbook is in serious need of an update. I have added some
screenshots the other day, but there is a lot of work, especially in
proofreading that the features are described properly, and the
screenshots really reflect the current state. Some are really
outdated.

Unfortunately somebody updated all Category tags to 2.8 without
checking everything, that is not a good policy. So please, take extra
care that everything is ready for the 2.8 release.

I am subscribed to all wiki pages, strangely I haven't seen any
updates in the last few days, and I seem to recall that this was a
promised work for Akademy. So please, if you promise something, then
do so or give an update if you can't, but don't just let it slip.

It would be really sad if I were again the only one doing all the work :(

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org