Fwd: Interested in Amarok

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Tue Jan 8 16:34:31 UTC 2013

Hi Kesha,

I am forwarding this to the Amarok development mailing list, as you
will not get many answers in the multimedia one :)

Also it is worth reading the current wiki entries about the
development plans you can find here:

http://community.kde.org/Amarok/Development/Randa2012/Roadmap

more information about the Amarok development, notably the HACKING
guide, can be found here:

http://community.kde.org/Amarok/Development/Join

Please feel free to also get in touch with us in #amarok on irc.freenode.net.

Looking forward to see you getting involved in Amarok :)

Regards, Myriam