Amarok build error

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Fri Feb 22 12:22:35 UTC 2013

Hi Vedant,

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 12:07 PM, vedant agarwala <vedant.kota at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is exactly what I did n ya it did solve my prob but now I have a new 1.
> I'm unable to install amarok with the google mock support. I have installed
> gmock and gtest but still I get a error in make (no error in cmake). It is:
>  error: ‘template<class T> std::string testing::PrintToString(const T&)’
> previously declared here
> make[2]: *** [tests/CMakeFiles/testtrackorganizer.dir/TestTrackOrganizer.o]
> Error 1
> make[1]: *** [tests/CMakeFiles/testtrackorganizer.dir/all] Error 2
>
> Please help me with this. Thanks in advance :)

Sorry, but what you give there is the end of the error message, but
not the start of it, so it is impossible to tell what is wrong.

And I repeat: did you bother to read my blog? If you follow that by
the letter it just can't fail. This is the third time I point you to
it, so please follow that, it's really not difficult.

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org