Amarok build error

vedant agarwala vedant.kota at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 11:07:58 UTC 2013

This is exactly what I did n ya it did solve my prob but now I have a new
1. I'm unable to install amarok with the google mock support. I have
installed gmock and gtest but still I get a error in make (no error in
cmake). It is:
 error: ‘template<class T> std::string testing::PrintToString(const T&)’
previously declared here
make[2]: *** [tests/CMakeFiles/testtrackorganizer.dir/TestTrackOrganizer.o]
Error 1
make[1]: *** [tests/CMakeFiles/testtrackorganizer.dir/all] Error 2

Please help me with this. Thanks in advance :)