Introduction: Season of KDE 2013

Avik Pal avik_pal at ymail.com
Sun Aug 11 03:46:31 UTC 2013

Hi,
    I am Avik Pal, undergraduate student of computer science at the Bengal
Engineering & Science University, Shibpur. I was going through the season
of KDE website and the
Amarok project drew my attention especially the project *Improving and
modularizing tag guessing *which was listed as an idea in the GSOC'13 ideas
list*. *I would like to learn in detail about the project . Also it would
be nice if you can share some documentations related to this project.* *

(a little about myself)
   I have about 4 years experience in C/C++. I have also worked with
Python, JavaScript. I have contributed to several open source projects
namely Mozilla and Open motion planning library.

   Hoping to hear from you soon,

Avik Pal
Bengal Engineering & Science University,Shibpur
Github:https://github.com/avikpal
IRC:- irc://freenode/avikp,isnick