GSoC application review - reimplementing personal metadata importers

Matěj Laitl matej at laitl.cz
Sun Apr 28 22:58:42 UTC 2013

On 24. 4. 2013 Konrad Zemek wrote:
>      September 09 - 15:
>          Implementing two-way synchronization for remaining importers.
>      September 16 - 22:
>          Ironing out bugs, writing remaining tests. Cushion period in
>          case of delays.
>      September 23 - 29: FINAL EVALUATION
>          Ironing out bugs, writing remaining tests. Cushion period in
>          case of delays. Submitting work for final evaluation

Please be aware of the fact that Sep 23 is the "firm pencils-down" date, so a
cushion week 23 - 29 is actually a bit late. As Sep 16 is the "suggested
pencils-down" date, it may have sense to target having all the work incl.
tests done by that date.

[this year's GSoC seems about 3 weeks longer than previous ones, am I right?]

	Matěj