Regarding GSOC project

Abhay Sombanshi abhaysombanshi92 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 08:12:16 UTC 2013

Hello Mam,

1)
I have read your blog on the above specified link
http://blogs.fsfe.org/myriam/2013/04/15/so-you-want-to-be-a-summer-of-code-student/

I was not able to see " Point 8 " and so not able to figure out answer of
my query.

I have installed Amarok as specified in the blog. But I want to figure out
a way to see on the terminal what functions of which class are being
executed when Amarok execution is going on. I have also imported the
project in qtCreator.

2)
I have tried to read the source code pertaining to my project and read
related classes but it is so vast, that I don't know how much to read. I am
able to understand the working of functions but not able to understand how
the classes are interacting with each other.

Mam, I am really stuck here, please guide me out as the proposal submission
date is coming nearby and I have much to do and figure out.

3)
I want to know the procedure for synchronization of Iphone with Amarok as I
was not able to figure it out on " Google ".

If it's some video or practical procedure, it will be great help as depends.