Handbook update for Amarok 2.6 - some information

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 11:03:13 UTC 2012

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 3:28 AM, Myriam Schweingruber <myriam at kde.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I started updating the Handbook to version 0.4.0 so it reflects the
> changes for Amarok 2.6
>
> There is a new category that says [[Category:Amarok 2.6]], please
> update the old [[Category:Amarok]] tag accordingly and make sure it is
> on top so the editor sees the change.
> Please also check the screenshot and replace them if needed.
>
> See also http://userbase.kde.org/Category:Amarok_2.6
>
> Of course this will trigger a "non translated" tag for each article
> that is updated in that way, but maybe that will make some more pages
> on userbase to be translated :)
>
> Regards, Myriam

Thanks for posting this information, Myriam, and thanks for making the
Category.

Many eyes make better code -- and better documentation. Please take a
look at pages in which you have an interest, as well as random pages.
Many of them need no changes, or only shiny new images from version
2.6. Once you have looked at a page, though, and it's OK, even if it
needs no other changes, please change the category.

We're doing well here, but could use some help as well!

Valorie
--
http://about.me/valoriez