TODO in our sources - please clean them up

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Mon Sep 24 12:43:58 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I just did a little query for TODOs and found not less than 432
instances in our sources, are these all still valid? Please check them
out and clean up if necessary.

And while you are at it: please also remove uncommented code if you
find some, git can restore any of that if necessary since all is in
the history.

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org