Be sure to host only Amarok material on the new server (was Re: Amarok server admin login (Fwd: Your robot access details for server #199447))

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at sfconservancy.org
Tue Nov 20 11:59:10 UTC 2012

Bart Cerneels wrote at 06:09 (EST):
> These are the details for the separate admin login I just created on
> the Hetzner control panel. Should allow you access to all the relevant
> parts but not invoicing or ordering.

Thanks for taking care of this, Bart.

I'm glad Hetzner has this feature; I wish other VPS hosters did.

That should give you all you need.

Meanwhile, it's very important to all who have root on this server: the
only thing that can be hosted on this server is non-commercial material
related to Amarok, and only Free Software may be hosted.  This is a
requirement because of the IRS rules in the United States.

If you need to host something else on it, please write to me or
Conservancy's General Counsel, Tony Sebro (cc'ed) to discuss.
--
Bradley M. Kuhn, Executive Director, Software Freedom Conservancy