Release plan

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Fri Nov 9 13:05:08 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I was a bit surprise to see that tagging is set to Sunday on our
calendar, without even a feature and string freeze beforehand.

SO we should do the following:

Feature freeze in the next few days, not sure Sunday is really doable,
as Matěj still has to merge his GSoC, and SPotify is not in master yet
either.

* What happened to the plans for Tomahawk? Lucas, we are waiting for
your feedback! Please respond, we are missing you!

New schedule suggestion:

Beta tagging (+feature and string freeze) November 12 (next Monday)
Beta release one week later, e.g. Nomvember 27 (coincides with the
start of Google Code-In)

Final tagging: December 14 (Friday)
Final release: December 21 (Friday)

So we have a Christmas present for our users :)

Regards, Myriam

PS. Bart: could I please have access to the Google calendar as well?

http://www.fsfe.org