Project | SOK 2012

Teo Mrnjavac teo at kde.org
Fri May 4 12:26:23 UTC 2012

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 6:57 AM, Anshul Pahwa <anshulpahwa25 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I am 3rd year B.Tech student at DAIICT, India. I want to participate in Season of KDE 2012 and for that i am interested in taking up the project on Implementing MediaArtStorage Spec in Amarok.
> I looking for someone who can mentor me for the same. Please respond back if someone can help me with this.

Hello Anshul,
thanks for contacting us. Unfortunately Amarok is already at full
mentoring capacity right now. Feel free to apply through the Season of
KDE application form and we'll do our best to try and find a mentor,
but as things stand now there's not much chance of that happening. You
can apply for as many tasks you like, so I advise you to also try with
other KDE subprojects.

Cheers,
--
Teo