Amarok idea need feedback

Teo Mrnjavac teo at kde.org
Mon Mar 26 18:15:16 UTC 2012

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 19:55, Igor Vileikis <festys.rpo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Teo!
>
> I've improved my proposal, could u check it out please?
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1akDrnxW2aBOSVaOdOmwQOvi0XD3h1gl8xvhZGV18MA4/edit
>
> Is there need to post it to  kde-devel at kde.org ?
>
> U also said vk.com isn't familiar to u. Is it same situation with other
> mentors? Does this idea interesting for Amarok team?

Hello Igor,

No need to post to kde-devel :)
Your proposal looks good, we appreciate your honesty about your other
committments and knowledge of the technologies involved. I can't speak
for everybody in the team but generally I believe Vkontakte
integration might be quite interesting, though it's not one of our
priorities at the moment. I don't know if any of our mentors has
knowledge of vk.com, I'd say that's unlikely.
GSoC is a very competitive program with a limited number of spots, and
we don't know now many spots we get in advance so I can't comment on
the likelihood of your idea making the cut.

Cheers,
--
Teo