Fwd: Queries Regarding GSoC 2012 Project : Spotify Collection

vikash anand vikashanand.mit at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 18:00:03 UTC 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: vikash anand <vikashanand.mit at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 11:27 PM
Subject: Queries Regarding GSoC 2012 Project : Spotify Collection
To: amarok-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: bart.cerneels at kde.org

Hello everybody !!!
I am a 3rd year Computer Science student and really excited about GSoC this
year. I was going through the KDE projects and found out about the
project "Spotify
Collection<http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2012/Ideas#Project:_Spotify_Collection>
".
I liked the idea of integrating it into amarok. I have also had a look at
Spotify API and observed that they have a well documented API that allows
developers to write different applications that utilize the music streaming
service.

I have been programming in C, C++, JAVA for the past three years.
I will be extremely glad if some of you could tell me how to go about the
project and the programming skills required to successfully complete the
project. I basically want to know how to start working on the project and
learn the required skills.

IRC NICK : vikash23.

--
Regards,