GSoC proposal : Semantic Collection for Amarok

Phalgun Guduthur phalgun.guduthur at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 12:24:59 UTC 2012

Hi

My name is Phalgun Guduthur, a 21 year old final year under grad majoring
in Computer Science in PESIT, Bangalore India.

I am interested in working on the Amarok GSoC idea 'Semantic Collection for
Amarok'. I have been researching on this project for a few days now. I have
had a few interactions with the mentor (Teo) to gain a clear understanding
on the problem statement. I have had prior experience working with Nepomuk.
More details on it can be found in the proposal.

I have come up with a proposal and you can find it attached it to this
mail.This is first rough draft of the proposal, so there are bound to be
mistakes. Please let me know if I have made a blunder anywhere.

I plan to come up with a patch in a few days. It will attached to the
proposal when complete.

Hope you find the time to review my proposal.

Thank you
Phalgun