New Junior Jobs needed

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Thu Dec 27 12:48:31 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I had a look today at our list of Junior Jobs:

https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=runnamed&namedcmd=Amarok%3A%20JuniorJobs

and it seems that some are fairly old and not necessarily still needed changes.

But the list is also rather short, and I am sure we could provide some
more. So please, everyone, have a look at your bugs lists and add the
keyword "junior-jobs" if you find some easy fixes that are suitable
for newcomers.

Thanks in advance and enjoy the X-mas/Chanukka/WahterverYouCelebrate season :)

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org