l10n-kde4/nl/docs/extragear-multimedia/amarok

Freek de Kruijf f.de.kruijf at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 01:13:05 UTC 2012

Op zaterdag 11 augustus 2012 00:27:42 schreef Matěj Laitl:
> SVN commit 1310164 by laitl:
>
> Re-add entities missing from KDE 4.6 to index.docbook
>
> Guys, you broke the Amarok build *again*. Please see
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/nl/docs/extragear-multimedia/amarok/?v
> iew=log and especially http://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1308660
> for explanation.

Thanks for your work.

> You perhaps update this using a script, so please fix the script or the
> source it generates the index.docbook from.

Indeed. I just use the KDE tool scripts/update_xml to generate docbooks.
Currently I use KDE 4.8, but a few month ago I used 4.6, but I copied the some
of the kdelibs files from 4.8 to 4.6 in order to be able to generate the
docbooks. Apart from you I received one more remark about this procedure.

I raised the discussion on kde-i18n-doc about the problems with the different
versions of kdelibs. In my view kdelibs should be handled differently. Nothing
should ever be removed from files, only added and changed and any change, be
it an addition or a change, should be backported to previous versions of KDE.
I did update kdelibs in previous versions of KDE via git, however these
changes never made it to the distributions. In my view kdelibs should be
handled like amarok.

> Please CC amarok-devel at kde.org on any possible replies.
>
> CCMAIL: Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf at gmail.com>
> CCMAIL: kde-i18n-nl at kde.org
> CCMAIL: amarok-devel at kde.org
> CCBUG: 300986
>
>  M  +3 -0      index.docbook
>

> --- trunk/l10n-kde4/nl/docs/extragear-multimedia/amarok/index.docbook
> #1310163:1310164 @@ -2,6 +2,9 @@
>  <!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//KDE//DTD DocBook XML V4.2-Based Variant V1.1//EN"
> "dtd/kdex.dtd" [ <!ENTITY % addindex "IGNORE">
>    <!ENTITY % Dutch "INCLUDE">
> +  <!ENTITY Thom.Castermans '<othercredit
> tion><contrib>Vertaler/Nalezer</contrib></othercredit>'> +  <!ENTITY
> vertaling.thom "<para>Dit document is vertaald in het Nederlands door
> &Thom.Castermans;.</para>"> +  <!ENTITY ged.vertaald '<othercredit
> role="translator"><firstname>Dit document is nog maar gedeeltelijk
> vertaald.</firstname> <surname>Wilt u meehelpen, stuur een bericht
> naar:</surname><affiliation><address>
> vertaler</contrib></othercredit>'> ]>
>  <book lang="&language;">
>  <bookinfo>

I hope I can add these ENTITY definitions in the po file and generate a
docbook which does not need any change by you.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf