Please join us on IRC and assingements of bugs

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Fri Oct 21 14:55:46 UTC 2011

 Hi Matej,

I have seen you are working on iPod problems in Amarok. That is really
great, as we need help in this :) Welcome on board!

I would like to invite you to the #amarok.dev channel on
irc.freenode.net. It is a more quiet channel for the Amarok team where
we can discuss more easily.
 Also please do subscribe to amarok-devel at kde.org where all important
information is found.

Just a side note: you should not reassign bugs to you, because that
makes then disappear from the mailinglist we use for bugtracking. You
can subscript to the bugs, that should be enough for your personal
tracking.

Again, welcome on board and have fun!

Regards, Myriam
--
Member of the Amarok team and the KDE community
http://www.fsfe.org