Review Request: Refactoring of tag dialog, remove statistics pane

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 10:05:59 CET 2011

I don't know for sure that this is related to this latest change, but
I was trying to test out the new functionalities for fixing tags. The
MusicBrainz button works fine, but while trying the old "guess tags
from filename" button, I found I had to reset the whole shebang for
*each track*! No way to save the scheme.

No way -- I edited them by hand instead, just copy/pasting from the filename.

I also noticed that in the Organize Collection dialogs, there is no
"advanced" option any more.

Valorie

--
http://linuxgrandma.blogspot.com
Last.fm, Facebook, Twitter, Identica, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez