Amarok 2.4 backported to Lucid?

Rohan Garg rohangarg at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 3 14:41:50 CET 2011

Hi
So i have some more news on this, i have have package currently
building here : https://launchpad.net/~kubuntu-ppa/+archive/staging
Since i don't have a lucid machine, i could not test the package, thus
some feedback would be appreciated before i move it to the Kubuntu
Backports PPA

Regards
Rohan Garg