New Dynamic Playlist

Sam Lade admin at sentynel.com
Sat Jun 4 16:57:21 CEST 2011

On 04/06/11 10:50, Myriam Schweingruber wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 11:21, Valorie Zimmerman
> <valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Sucks.
>>
>> In a word. I find it unusable, and would rather see the old one back
>> again, if this can't be made 1. discoverable and 2. accurate.
>
> I must agree, the usability sadly has not improved, it is still far
> too nerdy and unsuitable for the average user.
>

> Regards, Myriam

Can we implement a 'dynamic playlist wizard' that holds the user's hand
through creating some common/fairly simple dynamic biases? (e.g., the
match meta tag bias, which matches the search query creator on the playlist)
If some more varied presets are also added, that should take care of
usability for your average user, while still leaving the powerful (and
much more logical than the old system, which could produce some very
unexpected results for multiple biases) options for power users.