Hidden Features documentation and Cheers for Vaalorie

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Sun Jan 16 14:11:59 CET 2011

Hi all,

we now have quite a few hidden features that do not appear in Menus or
Context Menus. While it is OK to have those IMHO, we absolutely need
to document these configuration options.

Please all, add "your" hidden feature to the Userbase Manual page I created:

http://userbase.kde.org/Amarok/Manual/MenuAndCommandReference/HiddenFeatures

Currently, this page is NOT in the Manual menu as we need to decide on
its definite position and what needs to be documented in there.

I also think we should add a description of the 3 config files in the
Manual: amarokrc, amarok-appletsrc and amarok_homerc

While we are at it, please have a look at the current Manual pages and
check if you see some inconsistencies or errors. The Code-In students
did a tremendous documentation work, the Manual is almost done, it
only needs to be checked :) With some luck and of course some
dedication from all the developers we will be able to ship the
handbook with the next version :)

Thanks to Valorie who coordinated the whole Code-In stunt for the
documentation, she really deserves a big cheer!

Regards, Myriam.
http://www.fsfe.org