Amarok mobile roadmap

Keith Rusler xzekecomax at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 13:21:33 CET 2011

While I might not be an Amarok developer. I would love to still be able to
sync my database information with the one on my server, since all my
computers sync with it by internet.

If you suggest a design contest, make sure the winner or whatever can
actually stick around and see the design to end.

Last.FM support imho is required :>

The only thing, keep it from being bloated, just easy to use but with some
good functionality like syncing, last.fm, ratings, album art, etc.